Quebec Evening 40 hours
Under the authority of the plant manager, the programmer performs all tasks related to the programming of CNC, the machining of Quartz countertops, analyzes and refines plans using Autocad and Progecad.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Prepare machining programs and manufacture jigs;
- Read and interpret plans and specifications for the manufacture of residential and commercial countertops;
- Modify customer drawings as needed and then program the parts to be manufactured;
- Ensure the quality of all parts leaving the CNC (dimensions and shapes);
- Using Autocad or Progecad, break down the drawing, into a detailed drawing for machining.
- DEC in mechanical engineering or combination of training and experience deemed relevant to the job will be considered;
- Have 2 years of experience;
- Knowledge in the Autocad/Progecad and Suite Office softwares;
- French written and spoken - intermediate level;
- English written and spoken - intermediate level.