Customer Service Advisor
Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures Day 40 hours
The Customer Service Advisor performs all tasks related to the processing of customer orders, i.e., computerize orders received from customers, prepare quotes and output production plans as needed.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Process and computerize orders;
- Prepare bids;
- Read production plans;
- Confirm orders entered by customers through our POS system;
- Act as a resource person with customers, representatives and customer service agents regarding technical questions, prices, non-standard products, within a deadline according to the determined scales;
- Plan volume orders in concert with production and the purchasing department;
- Follow up on external complaints to communicate recurring issues to production managers;
- Perform certain calculations to complete more complex quotes;
- Occasionally participate in factory visits and contribute to the training of new agents and representatives;
- All other related tasks.
- Bilingualism (mandatory);
- Possess an excellent command of the French language;
- Have a very good knowledge of the Office suite;
- Knowledge of SAP software (asset);
- Knowledge of Autocad/Projecad software (asset);
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Have a good sense of responsibility;
- Have experience in customer service;
- Be reliable, resourceful, concerned and meticulous.