Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures Day 40 hours
Under the supervision of the transport manager, the transportation clerk will participate in the smooth running of the freight consolidation and shipping operations.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Approve carrier billing and make claims when necessary;
- Manage problematic situations and timelines;
- File merchandise documents arriving to Prémoulé plants to the consolidation center, according to the destination of the orders to be delivered;
- Enter the necessary information (number of pallets, number of boxes, etc. per client) in the road programming of Prémoulé;
- Take out the purchase orders of the different orders to be shipped;
- Print the documentatiion of the shipments in consodlidation (bills and road summary knowledge);
- Assemble shipping documents by client;
- All other related tasks.
- Have very good communication skills in both languages and in customer service;
- Have a developed sense of urgency;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to carry out several projects at the same time;
- Be comfortable working with computer tools.